- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 42 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 53 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 59 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 70 days ago
Cadillac Recall 02031: GM/Seat Belt Retractor
2000 Cadillac DeVille
In such a crash, this could result in an increase in injury for that occupant.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Certain passenger vehicles contain driver and front passenger lap and/or shoulder belt retractors that may not remain locked up as designed during a crash in which the belt pretensioners deploy.
- Dealers will install a retainer kit in the driver and passenger safety belt pretensioner. Owner notification began January 31, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.