- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 30 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 36 days ago
Cadillac Recall 02031: GM/Seat Belt Retractor
2000 Cadillac DeVille
In such a crash, this could result in an increase in injury for that occupant.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Certain passenger vehicles contain driver and front passenger lap and/or shoulder belt retractors that may not remain locked up as designed during a crash in which the belt pretensioners deploy.
- Dealers will install a retainer kit in the driver and passenger safety belt pretensioner. Owner notification began January 31, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.