- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 19 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 57 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 73 days ago
Cadillac Recall 02031: GM/Seat Belt Retractor
2000 Cadillac DeVille
In such a crash, this could result in an increase in injury for that occupant.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Certain passenger vehicles contain driver and front passenger lap and/or shoulder belt retractors that may not remain locked up as designed during a crash in which the belt pretensioners deploy.
- Dealers will install a retainer kit in the driver and passenger safety belt pretensioner. Owner notification began January 31, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.