- August 20: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Suffer Problems news | 38 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC-4891
2008 Cadillac SRX
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Cadillac for this TSB. Call your local Cadillac dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIC-4891.
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:HATCHBACK/LIFTGATE:SUPPORT DEVICE
- GMC: LIFTGATE ACTUATOR ROD IS LOOSE OR DISCONNECTED.. THIS CAUSES THE ROD RETAINER TO DISENGAGED FROM THE STUD. *PE
Click a tab for more information.