2014 Cadillac SRX accessories - interior problems: display screen cracked

Display Screen Cracked

7.3

1. replace screen (2 reports)
2014 Cadillac SRX accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Cadillac SRX:

2014 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Mar 102018

SRX

There are thousands of complaints on the cue system. I got a small crack and it made certain spots on the screen unusable. Then one day out of no where I got in the car and half the screen was spider webbed and it doesn't function at all now. With all the complaints and this happening so frequently there should be a recall and these systems should be replaced. These aren't cheap cars, and I can't even use one of it's main features.

- Megan S., Avondale, AZ, US

Jun 182020

SRX

I read there are multiple cases where this has occurred, yet Cadillac refuses to recall or pay for repairs. Would never recommend Cadillac again.

- John M., Sammamish, US

Mar 082017

SRX SRX

At barely over 50,000 miles (of course), a quarter size area in upper left corner of cue screen developed some circular scratches. These grew daily in area. I visited Moses in Charleston, WV where vehicle was purchased and immediately was asked, "What did you do to it?". When explained what had happened, they immediately said its not covered since out of warranty and cost is in area of $1,800 to $2,000!!!!

Really? No attempt was made to contact Cadillac to see it there were others with same problem or to have a factory rep look at it. I have since learned on line that others are having same problem. The screen now is approximately 50% covered and today the screen completely locked up. I will NEVER purchase another Cadillac!!! The price for a luxury car that has such poor service is too much for me!

- dpetry, Cannelton, US