6.0

2019 Cadillac XT4 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Cadillac XT4:

2019 Cadillac XT4 Owner Comments

Nov 082018

XT4 FWD 4D Premium Luxury 2.0L I4 Turbocharged

The check engine light came on again for 3rd time on November 8, 2018...again a code for the fuel system. Husband took it to dealership on November 9, 2018 and it is still there today, November 14, 2018. We were told Cadillac said to replace the computer but that they didn't have the part in stock and they had to fax a form to Cadillac and Cadillac would take 24-48 hours to let them know when they would be sending the part. Then we were told that Cadillac wanted them to run more tests.

On November 13, 2018, we were told part was still not ordered because Cadillac wanted them to run even more tests and they could not give us a definitive date that I would get my car back after having it only 3 weeks. When we asked the dealership about putting us in a different car since this one is clearly a lemon, they said no and when we asked about getting our money refunded that we put down on it, they said they could put it all on the table and see what we could work out, but that we would not get all of our money back. I love my XT4, but this has been an absolute nightmare!

- dad7696, Sanford, US