- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 50 days ago
- June 22: Cadillac XT6 SUVs Recalled For Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps recalls | 52 days ago
- June 5: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Dismissed news | 69 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6013C
2016 Cadillac XTS
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:CRUISE CONTROL
- A customer may comment they receive an "ADAPTIVE CRUISE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE" message on the DIC when attempting to activate the cruise. Other possible messages may include, Park Assist Symbols Unavailable, Lane Departure Warning Unavailable and Rear Auto Braking Unavailable. If normal diagnostics lead to a concern that can be duplicated and there are no DTCs present, the concern is most commonly caused by one of the following issues. Perform the yaw rate sensor learn procedure (Multi Axis Sensor), clear any DTCs that may have set during programming, and let vehicle go to sleep before evaluating the concern.
Click a tab for more information.