- April 19: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Recall Over Bosch CP4.2 Pumps recalls | 37 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Wrangler Frame Stud Recall Involves 35,829 Wranglers recalls | 57 days ago
- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 85 days ago
- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 86 days ago
Oil Pan Sludge
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 84,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- remove oil plan clean etc (2 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2000 Intrepid problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Since I buy car with 85,000 miles and drive so fine. After 1/2 year later, problem with cam only $50.00 to replace then drive fine. Now after 1/2 year again later have serious problem with oil in engine worth $2,000 to fix! I check oil every week and it is full oil then one day later and car problem and I check it and it low really faster. I hate problem car and I lost car and buy new one.
- jlsmith72, Etna Green, IN, US