- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 5 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 9 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 10 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 27 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Chrysler/Integral Child Seats
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
The latch plate located in the seat cushion area must be free to move back against its stop after the buckle is removed to allow the shoulder belts to be pulled out. Always be sure the area around the latch plate is free of food or other items that might prevent the latch plate from moving back.
Seat Belts — Integrated Child Seat
- Vehicle description: Multipurpose passenger vehicles equipped with integral child seats. This is not a safety recall in accordance with federal regulation 573. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. On the integral child seat, the shoulder belts restraining the child retract and lock in place after the belt buckle is connected to the latch plate. The latch plate movement locks the belts to make sure the child is restrained in the case of a vehicle crash.
- Owners are being provided with a video tape and 2 harness clips. The video tape instructs owners on the proper use and maintenance of the child seats.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.