- December 7: Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled Over Lighting Problem recalls | 8 days ago
- December 6: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Cherokee Gas Tank Caused Death news | 9 days ago
- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 24 days ago
- November 21: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Engines Shut Off: Federal Petition news | 24 days ago
- November 9: Jeep Wrangler Heater Core Replacement Lawsuit Challenged news | 36 days ago
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chances are you didn't want to have to buy a used minivan, but chances are you _also_ didn't realize how much stuff you need to travel with kids. When it comes to hauling around piles of diaper bags and coolers full of snacks, you could do worse than the 2004 Town & Country. Especially when you compare it to the 2005.
Worst 2004 Town & Country Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 24
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 21
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 53
- steering problemsNHTSA: 20
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 16
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.