- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 0 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 7 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 42 days ago
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chances are you didn't want to have to buy a used minivan, but chances are you _also_ didn't realize how much stuff you need to travel with kids. When it comes to hauling around piles of diaper bags and coolers full of snacks, you could do worse than the 2004 Town & Country. Especially when you compare it to the 2005.
Worst 2004 Town & Country brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Parking Brake2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.