- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 9 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 40 days ago
2004 Chrysler Town & Country
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chances are you didn't want to have to buy a used minivan, but chances are you _also_ didn't realize how much stuff you need to travel with kids. When it comes to hauling around piles of diaper bags and coolers full of snacks, you could do worse than the 2004 Town & Country. Especially when you compare it to the 2005.
2004 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Sputters And Stalls While Driving After Refueling2
- Load Ticking Noise1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.