- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 26 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Throttle Pedal Interference
1998 Dodge Avenger
The throttle cable control would not return to idle increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The dash panel pad can shift interferring with the throttle cable control.
- Dealers will remove a portion of the dash panel pad so it cannot interfere with the throttle cable control.
Click a tab for more information.