- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 29 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Throttle Pedal Interference
1998 Dodge Avenger
The throttle cable control would not return to idle increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The dash panel pad can shift interferring with the throttle cable control.
- Dealers will remove a portion of the dash panel pad so it cannot interfere with the throttle cable control.
Click a tab for more information.