- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 54 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 79 days ago
Dodge Recall G12: Front Door Latch Cable
2008 Dodge Avenger
During certain crash conditions, the possibility of a door opening could cause an unbelted passenger to be ejected, increasing the risk of injuries.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- On certain passenger vehicles, the front door latch cable may become partially unseated from the interior release handle housing causing the door latch to stick in the open position and not be secured to the striker.
- This action is superseded (please see 07-V414.) dealers will add free of charge a secondary feature to both front doors to prevent the door latch cable ferrule from becoming unseated at the interior front door release handle housing. The recall began on April 30, 2007. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.