- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 67 days ago
2010 Dodge Caliber
2010 Dodge Caliber Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no brake lights right side; no headlights driver side1
- turn signal not working properly1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caliber Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Caliber compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caliber overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caliber.