- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 23 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 62 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 88 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2011 Dodge Charger (Page 10 of 17)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 37
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 49,866 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.