- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 8 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 14 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
2011 Dodge Charger
2011 Dodge Charger Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Alternator Failure43
- Battery Saver Mode Message3
- Engine Won't Turn Over,Won't Start3
- Total Electrical Failure2
- "Vehicle Not In Park" Message1
- Back-Up Camera Not Working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System350
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator28
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.