- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 15 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 28 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 30 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
2011 Dodge Charger
2011 Dodge Charger Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Alternator Failure43
- Battery Saver Mode Message3
- Engine Won't Turn Over,Won't Start3
- Total Electrical Failure2
- "Vehicle Not In Park" Message1
- Back-Up Camera Not Working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System343
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator28
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.