- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 23 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 62 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 88 days ago
Dodge Recall P76: Tire Pressure Monitoring System/FMVSS 138
2015 Dodge Dart
A malfunctioning TPMS light will not notify an owner of an improperly inflated tire. An improperly inflated tire may experience a complete loss of tire pressure, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Tires — Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2015 Dodge Dart Aero vehicles manufactured August 24, 2014, to October 28, 2014. The affected vehicles were built with a premium instrument cluster and Lowline Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). The TPMS warning light may not illuminate when low tire pressure is detected. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 138, "Tire pressure monitoring systems."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reconfigure the vehicles from a lowline TPMS to a highline TPMS, free of charge. The recall began on January 27, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P76.
- Documents (10)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- List of Safety Follow-Up Notifications
- Recall 573 Report - Amended Rev 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
- Other Recall Related Documents
Click a tab for more information.