- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 5 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 58 days ago
- February 23: Dodge Dart Clutch Replacement Lawsuit May Be Ending news | 72 days ago
Dodge TSB #081695REVA
1991 Dodge Daytona
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Dodge for this TSB. Call your local Dodge dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 081695REVA.
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- BULLETIN SUPERSEDES TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 08-16-95, DATED APR. 14, 1995. IF THE VEHICLE OPERATOR **REPEATEDLY** PRESSES AND RELEASES THE SET BUTTON WITH THEIR FOOT OFF OF THE ACCELERATOR (A 'LIFT FOOT SET' TO BEGIN SPEED CONTROL OPERATION), THE VEHICLE MAY ACCELERATE AND EXCEED THE DESIRED SET SPEED BY UP TO 5 MPH (8 KM/H) AND THEN DECELERATE TO LESS THAN THE DESIRED SET SPEED BEFORE FINALLY ACHIEVING THE DESIRED SET SPEED.
Click a tab for more information.