- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 5 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 42 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 47 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 48 days ago
Dodge TSB #18-096-15
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Flash: Diagnostic And System Improvements This bulletin involves selectively erasing and reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with new software. A small number of customers may experience one or more of the symptoms/conditions listed below or a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the technician may find that one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been set. If any of the following DTCs have been set perform the Diagnosis: - U0140 - Lost Communication With Body Control Module. Attempting to clear this DTC will be unsuccessful. - P0300 - Multiple Cylinder Misfire (only applies to 5.7L engines). - P0573 - Brake Switch 1 Stuck Off. The following powertrain system improvements/enhancements are also included in this software release: - Corrected a generic scan tool display issue regarding Mode 6 data accuracy. - Improved transmission Quick Learn routine performance (only applies to 5.7L engines).
Click a tab for more information.