- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 1 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 30 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 61 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 68 days ago
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems146NHTSA complaints: 341
- engine problems27NHTSA complaints: 109
- fuel system problems15NHTSA complaints: 87
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems11
- AC / heater problems9NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 11
- windows / windshield problems4
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 13
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 30
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 11
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 73
- cooling system problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 15
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.