- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 38 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 49 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 61 days ago
2011 Dodge Durango
Problems & Complaints
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems146NHTSA complaints: 341
- engine problems28NHTSA complaints: 109
- fuel system problems15NHTSA complaints: 87
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems11
- AC / heater problems10NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 11
- windows / windshield problems4
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 30
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 13
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 11
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 73
- cooling system problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 15
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.