- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 40 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 51 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 63 days ago
2011 Dodge Durango
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
Worst 2011 Durango engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving10
- car shuts off after it is turned on4
- cylinders misfiring4
- turn engine off, wouldn't start back up3
- check engine light is on2
- camshaft position sensor1
- car losing power, making noise and smoking1
- eco mode does not work1
- oil in spark plug1
- unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine96
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.