- March 15: Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Lawsuit For 'Very Special' 2021 Model news | 13 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Settlement Agreement Announced news | 24 days ago
- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 27 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 33 days ago
Automatic Door Malfunction
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 38,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- sensor (1 reports)
body / paint problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2008 Grand Caravan problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Less than a week after getting the van back from the shop for the transmission, the left rear passenger door mysteriously started to open by itself. It did it again twice the next day. Finally, my husband was driving it on interstate 95 when it opened again. At that point it went to a dealership to be appraised (and it did it right there in the lot).
The van was sold right away. I'm not risking the life of my child with a door coming open at 70 miles an hour and I don't trust any more fixes on this car.
- Karen A., Mechanicsville, VA, US