- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 32 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 57 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 72 days ago
Faulty Rotors And Pads
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Dodge Journey got a major overhaul in 2011. Let's hope it's better than the first generation (2009-2010) -- it couldn't be much worse.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 41,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace all rotors and brake pads (9 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)