- March 15: Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Lawsuit For 'Very Special' 2021 Model news | 7 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Settlement Agreement Announced news | 18 days ago
- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 21 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 27 days ago
2011 Dodge Journey
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Dodge Journey
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Dodge Journey by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
RECALL: Inadvertent Air Bag Deployment Due To Chafed Wire
Unexpected deployment of the driver's frontal air bag increases the risk of a crash or driver injury. Read more »
RECALL: Power Steering Return Hose May Rupture
A loss of power steering assist may require extra steering effort, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
RECALL: Engine Cover May Contact Exhaust Manifold
If the displaced engine cover contacts the exhaust manifold, there would be an increased risk of a vehicle fire. Read more »
RECALL: Steering Column
A missing or incorrectly installed rivet could compromise the ability of the steering column to support the occupant loads in the event of a frontal crash, decreasing the effectiveness of the frontal impact safety system. As a result, the condition may increase the potential for injury in a frontal ... Read more »