- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 60 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 67 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 68 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 (Page 3 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 6
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 66,972 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.