- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 27 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 33 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 54 days ago
2012 Fiat 500
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Considering sales numbers and data that monitors complaints-per-make, there appears to be an unusually high number of issues with the 2012 Fiat 500. Perhaps that isn't surprising -- it is the first model year of the car, and those tend to have a higher incidence rate.
Of particular concern is the number of engine and powertrain complaints submitted to NHTSA.
2012 Fiat 500 Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Cannot Fuel Car, Vehicle Stalls1
- When Filling, Pump Clicks Off Every Few Seconds1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System19
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Fiat 500 Model Years
Curious how the 2012 500 compares to other years?
Check out our Fiat 500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 500.