- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 2 days ago
- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 15 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 72 days ago
Fiat Recall R20: Vehicle May Unexpectedly Shift Into Neutral
2013 Fiat 500
If the vehicle unexpectedly shifts to neutral, the loss of drive could increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Fiat 500 battery electric vehicles manufactured March 8, 2013, to March 7, 2015. The Electric Vehicle Control Unit (EVCU) of the affected vehicles may set a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) that may cause the transmission to unexpectedly shift to neutral.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the EVCU, free of charge. The recall began June 19, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is R20.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Communications Cover Letter
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.