- May 17: Ram Tailgate Recall Includes 1500, 2500, 3500 recalls | 5 days ago
- April 26: FCA Recalls 25,000 Fiat 500X and Jeep Renegade SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- March 28: Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Giulia Recalled For Software Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 61 days ago
2013 Fiat 500
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Fiat 500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Fiat 500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
If the clutch diaphragm spring fails, the driver may not be able to shift gears or the vehicle may lose motive power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle unexpectedly shifts to neutral, the loss of drive could increase the risk of a crash. Read more »