- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 41 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 63 days ago
- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 75 days ago
- March 6: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Wrong Tire Placards recalls | 77 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 81 days ago
2013 Fiat 500
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Fiat 500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Fiat 500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
If the clutch diaphragm spring fails, the driver may not be able to shift gears or the vehicle may lose motive power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle unexpectedly shifts to neutral, the loss of drive could increase the risk of a crash. Read more »