- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 2 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 13 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 36 days ago
- January 5: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Complaints Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
2016 Fiat 500X
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2016 Fiat 500X
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10080068
Summary: "2.0L OR 2.4L ENGINE REPLACEMENT THIS BULLETIN INVOLVES REPLACING THE LONG BLOCK DUE TO A CRANKSHAFT IMBALANCE CONDITION. THESE VEHICLES MAY EXHIBIT A VIBRATION IN THE ENGINE."
EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
TSB #08-033-16 REV. B
NHTSA ID #10080521
Summary: "RA4 RG4 RJ4 RADIO ENHANCEMENTS THIS BULLETIN INVOLVES UPDATING THE RADIO SOFTWARE. CUSTOMERS MAY EXPERIENCE ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: · **CHARACTER MISSING ON THE KEYBOARD WITH CYRILLIC ALPHABET (FOR EU MARKET ONLY). · TIME OF ARRI