- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 26 days ago
- November 21: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Engines Shut Off: Federal Petition news | 26 days ago
- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 65 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 84 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 88 days ago
2016 Fiat 500X
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Fiat 500X
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Fiat 500X by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
2016 Fiat 500X POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION NHTSA Campaign #16V529000
Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Jeep Cherokee and 2015 Chrysler 200, Jeep Renegade, RAM ProMaster, and 2016 Fiat 500X vehicles equipped with 9-speed automatic transmissions. The transmission sensor clusters may have insufficient crimps in the transmission wire harness, and as a result, the transmission may unexpectedly shift to neutral. On August 29, 2016 Chrysler added the 2016 Fiat 500X vehicles to this recall.
Consequence: If the vehicle unexpectedly shifts to neutral, there is an increased risk of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, dealers will reprogram the Powertrain Control Module and the Transmission Control Module and if necessary replace the transaxle range sensor wire harness, free of charge. The recall began on November 7, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S55. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V529000 »