- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 26 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 55 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 67 days ago
Fiat Recall S26: Propulsion System May Shut Down
2015 Fiat 500e
Loss of motive power can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Battery — Propulsion System
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2013-2016 Fiat 500e vehicles manufactured March 22, 2012, to January 29, 2016. The power inverter module (PIM) may experience voltage spikes which can cause the propulsion system to shut down and loss of motive power.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the PIM software, free of charge. The recall began on July 5, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S26.
- Documents (19)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Interim owner notification to dealers
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 05/11/2016 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – S26051116
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - June 2016
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Safety Recall Communication Guide 2016
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) Recall Communication Guide 2016
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 3
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.