- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 8 days ago
- March 6: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Wrong Tire Placards investigations | 10 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 14 days ago
- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 29 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
2015 Fiat 500e
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Fiat 500e
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Fiat 500e by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
Loss of motive power can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
An electric propulsion system shut down will cause a stall-like condition, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »