- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 10 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 23 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 28 days ago
- May 27: Fiat 500 Hatch Wiring Harness Lawsuit Says Hatches Won't Open news | 29 days ago
- May 17: Ram Tailgate Recall Includes 1500, 2500, 3500 recalls | 39 days ago
2015 Fiat 500e
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Fiat 500e
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Fiat 500e by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
Loss of motive power can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
An electric propulsion system shut down will cause a stall-like condition, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »