- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 23 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 27 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 69 days ago
2016 Fiat 500e
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Fiat 500e
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Fiat 500e by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
2016 Fiat 500e ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: BATTERY: PROPULSION SYSTEM NHTSA Campaign #16V303000
Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2013-2016 Fiat 500e vehicles manufactured March 22, 2012, to January 29, 2016. The power inverter module (PIM) may experience voltage spikes which can cause the propulsion system to shut down and loss of motive power.
Consequence: Loss of motive power can increase the risk of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the PIM software, free of charge. The recall began on July 5, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S26. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V303000 »