- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 8 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 25 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 38 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 42 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 56 days ago
Ford Recall 99S01: Ford/Fuel Pump/Wiring Harness
1995 Ford Aerostar
Heat damage, including melting or charring of the fuel pump and sender assembly wire harness and associated wiring harnesses can also result. The short circuit could also have the potential for a vehicle fire.
Electrical System — Wiring — Front Underhood
- Vehicle description: Mini vans. Heat generation in the wiring harness to the fuel pump/sender assembly can cause an electrical short. The vehicle could experience a loss of power and become immobilized and the fuel gauge may be erratic.
- Dealers will install a fused jumper harness in the fuel pump ground circuit that will be installed at the fuel pump inertia shut-off switch.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.