- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 9 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 13 days ago
- January 24: Ford Recalls Explorer Police Interceptor and Lincoln Aviator recalls | 38 days ago
1995 Ford Aerostar
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 Ford Aerostar
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 Ford Aerostar by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Loss of brake fluid can lead to a decrease in brake line pressure and an increase in stopping distance, which can result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Heat damage, including melting or charring of the fuel pump and sender assembly wire harness and associated wiring harnesses can also result. The short circuit could also have the potential for a vehicle ... Read more »
This can cause over heating and the potential for a vehicle fire. Read more »
Loss of braking can result. Read more »
This condition can cause a loss of vehicle control, and, if the expelled fluid contacts the exhaust system, a vehicle fire could occur. Read more »
Consequence of non-compliance: The incorrectly sized rear tire would not have sufficient load capacity for the vehicle's specified gross axle weight rating, increasing the potential for premature tire ... Read more »
This can result in reduced vehicle brake capability. Read more »