- May 25: Ford Bronco Seat Belt Problems Cause Recall of 175,000 Broncos recalls | 9 days ago
- May 19: Ford and Lincoln Backup Camera Recall Failed recalls | 15 days ago
- May 17: Ford Truck Steering Wheel Clock Spring Recall to Begin recalls | 17 days ago
- May 12: Ford Recalls 2.3L RWD, 3.3L Gas, 3.3L FHEV and 3.0L ST Explorers recalls | 22 days ago
- May 11: Ford Recalls Explorer Police Interceptor Utility SUVs recalls | 23 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 22-2181
2017 Ford Edge
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Some 2015-2017 Edge, 2016-2017 MKX, 2017 Fusion/MKZ/Continental vehicles equipped with a 2.7L EcoBoost or 3.0L EcoBoost engine vehicles may exhibit an oil leak from the engine oil pan RTV seal. This may be due to a lack of RTV adhesion. This article includes detailed steps to achieve proper RTV adhesion. To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure steps to replace the oil pan.
Click a tab for more information.