- March 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Includes 268,000 Cars recalls | 11 days ago
- March 25: Ford E-Series Recall Ordered For Stalled Engines recalls | 12 days ago
- March 12: Ford Ranger Blower Motor Recall Issued For Second Time recalls | 25 days ago
- March 8: Ford F-150 Brake Failure Lawsuit Hangs On news | 29 days ago
- March 6: Ford Door Latch Freezing? Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 31 days ago
2016 Ford Edge
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Edge is starting to show a similar trend to the prior model year of the engine stalling while driving, which owners report is typically caused by low-mileage problems with the throttle body. This is typically considered a safety defect.
Worst 2016 Ford Edge Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- windows / windshield problems15
- engine problems12NHTSA complaints: 40
- body / paint problems10NHTSA complaints: 18
- steering problems7NHTSA complaints: 65
- interior accessories problems5
- exterior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 18
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 17
- transmission problems2
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 31
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 12
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.