- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 5 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 26 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 26 days ago
2016 Ford Edge
Wheels / Hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Edge is starting to show a similar trend to the prior model year of the engine stalling while driving, which owners report is typically caused by low-mileage problems with the throttle body. This is typically considered a safety defect.
2016 Ford Edge Wheels / Hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.