- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 4 days ago
- January 31: Ford Explorer Windshield Trim Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 6 days ago
- January 27: Ford Backup Camera Recall Follows 17 'Minor Accidents' recalls | 10 days ago
- January 25: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Investigation is Closed After 6 Years investigations | 12 days ago
- January 15: Ford Maverick Side Airbag Recall Leads to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
2016 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Edge is starting to show a similar trend to the prior model year of the engine stalling while driving, which owners report is typically caused by low-mileage problems with the throttle body. This is typically considered a safety defect.