- December 10: Ford PowerShift Transmissions Have Cost Automaker $3 Billion news | 3 days ago
- December 9: Ford 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Says F-250 and F-350 Trucks Affected news | 4 days ago
- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 7 days ago
- December 6: Ford Recalls Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- December 1: Ford F-150 Peeling Paint Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
2016 Ford Edge
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Edge is starting to show a similar trend to the prior model year of the engine stalling while driving, which owners report is typically caused by low-mileage problems with the throttle body. This is typically considered a safety defect.