- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 9 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 19 days ago
2016 Ford Edge
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
During deployment, if the air bag does not fully inflate or the cushion detaches, there is an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the operator is not warned of an ABS or ESC malfunction and the ESC loses engine torque control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »