- February 26: Ford F-150 LED Headlight Recall Includes 217,000 Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 13 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 16 days ago
2016 Ford Edge
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Ford Edge
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ford Edge by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
If the bolts corrode, the steering gear motor may detach from the gear housing resulting in a loss of power steering assist, requiring a greater steering effort, especially at lower speeds, and increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
During deployment, if the air bag does not fully inflate or the cushion detaches, there is an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the operator is not warned of an ABS or ESC malfunction and the ESC loses engine torque control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »