- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 17 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 18 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 18 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 20 days ago
Ford Recall 06C12: FMVSS 201/Upper Interior Head Impact
2005 Ford Escape
In the event of a vehicle crash, personal injury to occupants may occur.
Seats — Front Assembly — Head Restraint
- Certain sport utility vehicles equipped without side air curtains or moonroofs fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact." During testing, the free motion head form registered a measurement above the permitted limit at the left hand A-pillar trim area.
- Dealers will make modifications to the energy absorbing material located above the headliner in the affected area free of charge. The recall began on May 19, 2006. Owners may contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.