- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 2 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 23 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 06C12: FMVSS 201/Upper Interior Head Impact
2005 Ford Escape
In the event of a vehicle crash, personal injury to occupants may occur.
Seats — Front Assembly — Head Restraint
- Certain sport utility vehicles equipped without side air curtains or moonroofs fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact." During testing, the free motion head form registered a measurement above the permitted limit at the left hand A-pillar trim area.
- Dealers will make modifications to the energy absorbing material located above the headliner in the affected area free of charge. The recall began on May 19, 2006. Owners may contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.