- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 2 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 6 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 22 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2001 Explorer Sport Trac drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't go into 4 wheel drive5
- started making very loud knocking noise1
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.