- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 4 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 8 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 24 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
1998 Ford F-150
Worst 1998 F-150 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly61
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar7
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.