- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 9 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 12 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 17C12: Left Rear Seat Belt May Detach/FMVSS 210
2016 Ford F-150
If the left rear inflatable seat belt buckle separates from it's mounting bracket, the seat occupant may not be adequately restrained, increasing their risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015-2017 F-150, and 2017 F-250 and F-350 trucks equipped with a crew cab. The left rear inflatable seat belt buckle assembly may be inadequately attached to its mounting bracket. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages."
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat belt assembly, replacing the attaching rivet as necessary, free of charge. Interim notices informing owners of the safety risk were mailed October 18, 2017. Owners will receive a second notice when the remedy becomes available. Owners may contact Ford Customer Service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17C12.
- Documents (9)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - September 22, 2017 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD – Compliance Recall 17C12
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - August 30, 2017 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Advance Notice - Compliance Recall 17C12
- Media Correspondence
- Non-compliance notice 573 Report/FMVSS 210
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD – Supplement #1
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.