ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

5.2

2015 Ford Fusion suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Fusion:

2015 Ford Fusion Owner Comments

Jul 192018

Fusion

The shifter on my car reads park but the actual gear it is in is neutral. Iżve taken the car to supreme Ford in slidell, but was told the party's to fix the recall werenżT in. I then called the corporate office and was told I would have to pay for a diagnostic before getting the recall fixed on my vehicle. I thought my car was in park one night and it ended up rolling into someone's driveway by the time I woke up the next morning.

- Slidell, LA, USA

Oct 142017

Fusion

There has been many issues with the front end of my car. Both struts have been replaced at 22,000 miles. The sway bar link was also replaced.I am now at 23,000 miles experiencing a noise like a ball joint clunking in the passenger front and the dealerships cannot figure out what is making the noise. I have brought it to 2 separate dealerships for a synopsis. Still nothing. Also, the transmission shifts very rough and slams into the next gear from 2-3. I purchased this car from sport automotive used cars on October 2017. Ever since nothing but issues. Very dissatisfied with this vehicle. Especially since Ford have always been purchased in my family.

- Gaithersburg, MD, USA

Mar 012015

Fusion

I've had steering and transmission issues since I purchased this car that can't be and/or won't be addressed by the dealer. The car is very hard to keep in the lane especially on the expressway. The transmission shifts very hard upon acceleration and deceleration. The suspension is weak making the car seem as if it's sinking on the drivers side and bounces way too much as well as the swaying as the car is driven and has where roll on turns. The vehicle sits too low to clear all drive ways and the wipers don't clear the windows properly. The front window always gets foggy causing the heat or ac to be used constantly.

- Chicago, IL, USA

Mar 012015

Fusion

1st off I'll start with the worse to lease problems, the trans shifting very slowly and hard, the car is too low and hits everytime to a driveway is entered at a mall or any parking lot and is too low for Chicago winters, the seats are very cheap and get stains from drops of water, car rides hard and noisy especially the rear, poor stereo sound, very slow acceleration, electronic steering makes the vehicle difficult to control and hard to stay straight in lane, and everything's in the wrong place (arm rest too low to reach steering wheel, seat to low or far away to reach pedals and on long trips wears the driver out from fighting the vehicle. Own a 2005 Taurus that made me a repeat buyer but this will be my last Ford and Toyota, Hyundai as well as some other car companies are just too problematic to ever purchase again due to all the new trans and steering problems combined with the poor craftsmanship make older vehicle look so good now.

- Chicago, IL, USA

Jan 312015

Fusion

On entry to my driveway the bumper scraped the ground and I'm unable to park in my garage for this reason nor can I use my driveway. On another occasion I was going to the gas station and the car scraped on entry and exiting the station. This vehicle is too low to use in average Chicago snow unless you don't mind using your car to plow the street.

- Chicago , IL, USA