- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 9 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 41 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 48 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 55 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 48551
2020 Ford Fusion
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- SSM 48551 - 2020 Various Vehicles Equipped With SYNC 3 Various SYNC Performance Related Concerns Some 2020 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with SYNC 3 may exhibit various performance related concerns such as: intermittent frozen or blank screen, voice prompts with excessive pause between words, remote start not able to be scheduled from Ford Pass or Lincoln Way, Sirius Travel link not working properly, CarPlay not launching on connection or a black screen when connected. To correct this condition, check for SYNC software update on FDRS or Oasis under SYNC the section. If an update is available, refer to WSM section 415-00 to update the APIM software. If the problem persists after programming or no update is available, refer to WSM, Section 415-00 for diagnosis. For claiming, use causal part 14G371 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.
Click a tab for more information.