- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 5 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 8 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 20 days ago
1999 Ford Mustang
Worst 1999 Mustang electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- will not start at times3
- brake lights don't work1
- broken ignition coil1
- headlights flicker, almost stalls when stopped1
- won't start, electrical system failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.