- November 5: Ford F-350 Valve Stem Leak Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 8 days ago
- October 30: Ford Edge Recall Needed For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- October 29: Ford Transit Driveshaft Recall Permanent Fix Still Not Available recalls | 15 days ago
- October 27: Ford F-150 Downshift Recall Satisfies Federal Regulators investigations | 17 days ago
- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 28 days ago
Ford Recall : Rear Brake Caliper Guide Pins May Be Loose
2015 Ford Mustang
A partial loss of the rear braking system can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- Roush Performance Products, Inc. (Roush) is recalling certain model year 2015 Ford Mustang GT Roush Stage 3 vehicles manufactured April 1, 2015, to October 31, 2015, and equipped with Roush Extreme Duty Half Shafts. The affected vehicles have a brake caliper guide pin that may not have been sufficiently tightened during installation of the half shafts. As a result, the caliper guide pin may loosen while driving, reducing the vehicle's rear braking ability.
- Roush will notify owners, and Roush-authorized Ford dealers will tighten the caliper guide pin to the proper specification, free of charge. The recall began in February 2016. Owners may contact Roush customer service at 1-800-597-6874.
- Documents (11)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-1 - Amended
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.