- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 0 days ago
- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 29 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 31 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 33 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 36 days ago
2008 Ford Taurus X
2008 Ford Taurus X Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Sudden Loss Of Acceleration2
- Ecm Causes Coils To Short Or Coils Cause Ecm To Short1
- Engine Fell Onto The Front Axle1
- Sudden Acceleration When Stopped1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control24
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus X Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Taurus X compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus X overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus X.