- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 8 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 25 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 38 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 42 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 56 days ago
Ford Recall 97S75: Ford/Auto Transmission
1998 Ford Windstar
The catalytic converter temperature may be hot enough to ignite the transmission fluid and cause a vehicle fire.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with ax4S automatic transaxles. The low/intermediate servo cover can separate from the transaxle while the vehicle is being driven. If this occurs, transmission fluid will leak contacting the catalytic converter.
- Dealers will inspect the transmission and replace these servo covers.
Click a tab for more information.