- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 14 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 20 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 24 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 38 days ago
Ford Recall 97S75: Ford/Auto Transmission
1998 Ford Windstar
The catalytic converter temperature may be hot enough to ignite the transmission fluid and cause a vehicle fire.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with ax4S automatic transaxles. The low/intermediate servo cover can separate from the transaxle while the vehicle is being driven. If this occurs, transmission fluid will leak contacting the catalytic converter.
- Dealers will inspect the transmission and replace these servo covers.
Click a tab for more information.