- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 2 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 5 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 13 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 97S75: Ford/Auto Transmission
1998 Ford Windstar
The catalytic converter temperature may be hot enough to ignite the transmission fluid and cause a vehicle fire.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with ax4S automatic transaxles. The low/intermediate servo cover can separate from the transaxle while the vehicle is being driven. If this occurs, transmission fluid will leak contacting the catalytic converter.
- Dealers will inspect the transmission and replace these servo covers.
Click a tab for more information.