- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 1 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 18 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 32 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 36 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 50 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Brake Caliper Anchors
1998 Ford Windstar
When the bolts are loose, a noticeable noise and/or vibration is evident which provides warning to the vehicle driver. Vehicle braking is not degraded.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Mini vans sold during the months of December 1996, and January, February and May 1997. Front brake caliper anchor plate to hub and spindle assembly bolts may be loose as a result of an incomplete tightening operation at the assembly plant.
- Dealers will tighten the front brake calpier anchor plate bolts. Owners can contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.