- December 3: Ford EcoBoost Problems Lead To Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 5 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 8 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 16 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Brake Caliper Anchors
1998 Ford Windstar
When the bolts are loose, a noticeable noise and/or vibration is evident which provides warning to the vehicle driver. Vehicle braking is not degraded.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Mini vans sold during the months of December 1996, and January, February and May 1997. Front brake caliper anchor plate to hub and spindle assembly bolts may be loose as a result of an incomplete tightening operation at the assembly plant.
- Dealers will tighten the front brake calpier anchor plate bolts. Owners can contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.